About Klishy Cyclocross Clinics:
With the quiet setting of The Camp right in Grand Junction, the Klishy Cyclocross Clinics are geared to give you all the tools you will need to enjoy a successful cyclocross season. This 8 week clinic is targeted toward all levels from beginner to advanced cross racers!* Participants will learn about the proper equipment, techniques, race tactics, and make new friends during these clinics.
*Note: Riders can use a mountain bike. Cyclocross bikes are not necessary for participation.
$10 per clinic – Includes instruction on equipment, technique and tactics.
Clinic dates & details:
Time: 5:30pm till 7:00pm or dark.
Weeks 1-6: The Camp @ 171 Dike Rd, GJ, 81501 (Google Maps).
Weeks 7&8: TBA (either at Canyon View or at Holy Family).
2017 Scheduled dates:
- 09/06: Cyclocross 101.
- 09/13: Cyclocross 201.
- 09/20: Advanced Cylcocross 1 & Cross Vegas (watch live coverage, location TBA).
- 09/27: Advanced Cyclocross 2.
- 10/04: Back to Basics 1 / Bike Handling 1.
- 10/11: Back to Basics 2 / Bike Handling 2.
- 10/18: Cyclocross Application 1.
- 10/25: Cylcocross Application 2.
- 11/01 – 12/13: Available upon request.
To Register for CX Clinics:
- Online: Simply add the CX Clinics to your series or race order.
- Day of: Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign your waivers and make your payments.
- Payments: Digital (), cash, and checks accepted!
- Custom: Want your own clinic night, training plan, or private session? Send me an email!